Dynamic New Jersey Family Lawyers Help Clients Overcome Challenges
Accomplished Woodcliff Lake attorneys assist with divorce and other matters
When your marriage ends, a strong family law attorney can assert your rights and deliver comprehensive legal support while you adjust to your new life. At Price, Meese, Shulman & D’Arminio, P.C., we guide New Jersey and New York spouses through the divorce process, related issues such as child support, and other family law concerns. Our dedicated lawyers have the knowledge and skill to obtain favorable results whether relations are bitter or amicable. With more than 25 years of legal experience, we understand the need for compassionate counsel and a steadfast partner for any type of family law issue.
Experienced legal counselors with a reputation for delivering strong results
Over more than two decades, the lawyers of Price, Meese, Shulman & D’Arminio have amassed a respected track record in divorce and other domestic law cases. Our clients entrust us with nothing less than their family’s welfare — they know they can count on us to provide them with:
- Practical advice — Family law representation carries a special responsibility. Emotional well-being and future consequences must be considered at every stage. When it is in our clients’ best interests, we strive to resolve disputes through alternative methods that reduce time, expense and aggravation.
- Carefully crafted strategy — We take the time to evaluate each matter in depth so that we can create a plan specifically designed to achieve the outcome you seek. Firm attorneys are committed to clear, open communication so you will understand where your case stands at all times.
- Highly regarded representatives — Our attorneys are recognized by clients and colleagues for providing superior advocacy and service. Firm member Cathy J. Pollak has served in numerous professional leadership roles and has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of her legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with her work.
With offices in Woodcliff Lake, White Plains and Newark, we can ease your burden during and after the adjudication of your case.
Compassionate advocates for a complete range of household issues
Price, Meese, Shulman & D’Arminio represents clients in all types of domestic legal matters, including:
- Family law — Our seasoned attorneys provide comprehensive family law advocacy and advice for divorce and other difficult situations.
- Divorce mediation — Whenever possible, we encourage divorce mediation for clients who seek an alternative to litigation and a less formal process to settle their differences.
- Child custody and relocation — Price, Meese, Shulman & D’Arminio is dedicated to delivering authoritative advocacy in disagreements over child custody and support. This includes the emotional conflicts that often occur when a custodial parent seeks to move children out of the state or country.
- Child support — Even when parents were never married, they are legally responsible for supporting their children. Our lawyers ensure that correct information is considered in these determinations so that you receive or pay a fair amount.
- Alimony — If spousal support after a breakup is an issue, we can advise you on the temporary and permanent alimony rules and help you obtain a fair result.
Effective family law advocacy is about putting clients in the best position possible to handle life changes and move forward. No matter what your individual circumstances might be, we always aim to do this with skill and sensitivity.
Contact an established Bergen County family law firm today
The attorneys of Price, Meese, Shulman & D’Arminio, P.C. represent New Jersey and New York clients in divorce and family matters, as well as numerous other practice areas. Please call 201-690-7899 or contact us online to schedule a meeting in our Woodcliff Lake, White Plains or Newark offices.